Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Red Solitude

Your dark existence
Living in the bloody glow of flames
An endless flashing light
That cast shadows on my remains
Dancing solo to the music of your immortal choir
My brain screams, creating frigid echoes of poetry rise

My dark heart
Kept locked in solid crystals of light
Safe form the fire
That threatens to destroy my identity
Burning the end of my sanity

Your dark need
Hanging on with artistic flow of your blood
Pleading for release
Pouring sweat on my flesh
Make me twist. Made me breath
Awakening a dark phantom that move beneath my skin

Your dark promise
Your smooth voice that aroused my craving
Whispering assurance
Awakening my abandoned spirit
Serenade my shaking body, strengthening
Gave me hope, made my will
Leaving me naked and raped of refusal

Your dark love
Invaded by fallen defeat
Enters into the pores of my living soul
Unite with one another
Unite evanescence spirit thru meaning
Picturing the flow thru similar fires
Loud crying word of "always, forever"

My dark peace
Filled empty impression
Calmed my wildness unease
Warm delight fall unto the shallow corners
Flames subside yet glow to amber satisfaction
Slows my breath and soften my yearning
Wrap me unto the immortal wing of your angelic charm

My savior from dark solitaire

Inspired by the poem Litany by Carolyn Creedon.
A poem given to me by my girlfriend during college. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice poem, btw following u too.

Anonymous said...

Napaka ganda na poem. well done!

Powered By Blogger

Nuffnang